Immerse yourself in the world of Feminine Style
Discover your true All Woman Style with Australia’s No. 1 Transgender Stylist
You are on a unique journey.
You’ve come this far. You know who you are, and you want the world to see the real you; comfortable in your own skin.
Society is changing. Fast! There are many transgender role models paving the way. Look around and you’ll see the change all around you. There has never been a better time, for you to express who you are.
Christina’s transgender clients often tell her they need help with styling and grooming, to achieve natural femininity that is not overdone.
Gently and professionally, you will be guided through the world of female fashion, style, and grooming, as it applies to your individual needs.
These services are designed to bring you joy, security, and comfort in all elements of the feminine shopping environment.
A word of advice to you beautiful woman:
Choose your stylist carefully. Make sure they understand that dressing your amazing female self is much more than throwing you in a dress, and a necklace. You need a stylist who will consult with your thoroughly, and who can bring out your innate personal style, as well as analyzing your body shape and coloring.
I’ve styled hundreds of Transgender Women now since I first started out as Personal Stylist. There are stylists out there who may not understand that it’s the small details that matter when it comes to dressing authentically.
This Service is for you if you are:
- In process of transitioning or wanting to live as a woman
- Seeking an ‘Authentic’ feminine style
- Those who are are experimenting with feminine style, but are unsure how to achieve ‘Authentic’ clothing style, makeup, and hair
If you are identifying as a woman, you have the right to be treated as one in every way. When we work together, it’s with the understanding that there may be a few different elements needed in your service, depending on where you are with hormones, wigs, makeup, and any other elements.
“If you’re looking for women’s style for everyday living, and want to shop and present yourself as a true woman, come with me, and explore your new ‘All Woman’ world.”
Challenges for my Women of Transgender experience include:
- Being unsure of how to dress to look authentic and feminine
- Choosing Wigs, hairstyles, and colors
- Not knowing how to feminize your body shape
- Needing thorough help with grooming from makeup to nails to hair removal
- Cultivating a unique feminine style without overdoing it
- Dressing as hormonal changes affect their face and body
- Feeling nervous about shopping and trying on clothes in stores that are traditionally women’s stores
- Dealing with sales assistants
- Not knowing where to start with converting their male wardrobe, into a female wardrobe
- Dressing your female self without attracting undesired attention
- Not understanding the basic principles of feminine style
- Buying shoes and accessories in larger sizes
- Sourcing the correct lingerie and shapewear
Whether you are beginning your journey, or are further down the road, making sure your outward appearance is as polished and groomed, is going to boost your confidence immeasurably.
“After your time with me, you will look and feel incredible; stylish, feminine, and empowered. My clients tell me that confidence plays one of the largest roles in their journey.”
Can I work with you if I’m not in Melbourne or Australia?
Yes! I offer Virtual Styling and Consultation services to many international clients. I work with dual timezones.
Why did I choose to specialize in Transgender Styling?
As a little girl, I experienced an accident that had an indescribable effect on my psyche, my life, and my confidence. Since then I’ve come far leaving some of that pain behind, but it’s taken much work. Through this dis-association with my own body and the discomfort of living in my skin, I’m able to empathize on a deep level, with those struggling with their image. I see the struggles of those with gender dysmorphia, and those who feel different because there is a part of them that needs to be expressed.
Styling Women of Transgender Experience has given me the opportunity to impact the wonderful and brave people who are walking the road less traveled.
‘All Woman’ Transgender Styling
- Learn how to style yourself in ‘Authentic’ feminine style
- Discover the most flattering colors for your clothes, makeup, and hair
- Have your wardrobe cleansed and sorted into a female affair
- Get my professional stylist makeup, hair, and grooming advice
- Shop with confidence in a female retail environment
- Be professionally fitted for the correct lingerie and shapewear
- Learn how and where to shop for your true style
- Learn how to get the details right accessorizing
Packages can be tailored to any specific needs including bra fittings, and makeup
Gift Packages Available
Got someone special in your life who would love their own styling experience? Give them the gift of style with a PERSONAL STYLING GIFT VOUCHER. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving. You can purchase any service on the menu. This is for use within
Purchase Gift Certificates